Tuesday, February 16, 2010

welcome

So, this is my first blog on this new site. I am here for one reason, to lift up the name of Jesus. The majority of my blogposts will be thoughts or provoking questions associated with Jesus, the Holy Spirit, the Bible, or some form of this holistic spirituality dubbed the title "Christianity."
Christianity is complex in nature, and is often regarded as something that restricts, or even eliminates, the discussion of real issues in an hopeless attempt to maintain a certain image. All the while churchgoers are dying and going to hell because they came to God on terms of self righteousness, and God said "no" to their heartless request for salvation. See, God has conditions...His love is unconditional, and so is His mercy and grace...but only in the sense that they are available to everybody all the time. When it comes to people coming to God with no willingness to cut ties with anything that could hinder the free flow of love from God to man...God says, "sorry, but you are coming to me on your terms, and I cannot give you this free gift because you have shown me no real desire to have it." We will go deeper into this on a later day...
For now I leave you in wonder...contemplating what is to come...or just confused as heck and asking yourself "what did he just say"...either way, stay tuned...it won't dissapoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment